Blog Archive

Saturday 2 June 2012

It feels like burning

As a member of the snow white pale community, I gotta tell you; sunburns freaking hurt.


Yeah, yeah, I know - I should have worn sunscreen but you know what, when it's freaking cloudy out one does not suspect to get a sunburn tinted like a fire-truck!. Yes, that's my argument and I'm sticking to it! Call me a baby or an idiot, I really don't care so long as you share some aloe with me. I hate this feeling of being parboiled, dammit!

Not only does the upper part of my body look like some cheap ass version of Neopolitian ice cream (Minus the chocolate.) my subconscious has decided to come up with the oddest things to dream about once I'm finally able to sleep.. even by my standards some of the crap it's concocted has been strange. I mean, who the hell dreams about bed shopping while already cozied up in their shitty ass futon bed? (if you have a futon and think it's great, you're lying to yourself.) Apparently, I do. So I waltzed into the random furniture shop in my dream and guess what the beds were inspired by; no not some sexy fantasy or something from a classic fairytale.. no the beds in my dream were inspired by my favourite childhood cartoons and current favourite T.V shows.

Villain from Redwall; haven't watched you since I was 6..HOW?!
"How would you care to try out our 4 star poster dragonball bed, or perhaps the Simpson's inspired bed? You know, if you go up the Teletoon isle and turn left down the ABC Canada isle right before TVOkids furniture begins you might find something you like." Seriously brain, I know you aren't on any drugs and were completely sober that night.. what gives?! Not only was I bed shopping (I went with the Simpson's inspired bed due to comfort factor by the way) but then you go and put me on a playground where some weird version of grounders meets king of the mountain, is being played against some Redwall mouse/rat hoard; where paint-ball guns were used since obviously some serious shit was going down.

Honestly, if I could record my dreams I would be a freaking millionaire.. no joke. That was just one dream among many and it was pretty mild compared to most, freaking ridiculous, but mild. Anyway, I'm going to go eat my feelings over the recent protest results (how I got said sunburn) and maybe find something to ease this feeling of burning.

Till next time; Don't become a lobster, it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment