Blog Archive

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Introduction

Hello people whom I have NEVER met!


I'm a fellow stranger who's been lost in this 'world' we've created called the INTERNET. Scary, I know. Now, don't worry I'm not going to offer you candy to read this blog, which, I have no doubt I will forget about within the week. The only thing I offer is the rambles of my every day adventures (you know when I go outside and do that socializing thing?) from the perspective of a young lady.. and possibly some cookies for your browser. *BAZINGA!*


Now, according to "Blog  Etiquette" I'm suppose to give a bit more detail retaining to myself, aside from my gender. Well, I figure that you'll find those amazing little quirks out in time (if I don't forget that this blog exists). Be afraid, very afraid. 


So stay tuned if you're up for laughs similar to FML and MLIA - Pokemon and other nerdy references, Food recipes, and whatever the hell I feel like at the time; definitely tune in to the next episode! Airing; whenever I feel like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment